During the pregnancy all three trimesters any woman can have symptoms of morning sickness, Well Morning Sickness is not that you and your baby can have any impact due to this but this is the effect of Hormonal changes in your body during pregnancy. Due to the increase in the size of the uterus in your body, morning sickness can have especially during the first trimester of your pregnancy.
Not all women feel morning sickness, some women do not even experience nausea and vomiting during the entire pregnancy. morning sickness symptoms can have nausea and vomiting which is just mild and heavy which you can easily handle.
When Does Morning Sickness Start
Morning sickness usually starts during the first trimester of pregnancy or may have from the ninth week of pregnancy and last long to the late second semester of pregnancy by most expecting mothers. Experience of morning sickness is very women to women, some of them not having vomit during nausea. So not every woman has a similar experience, every woman has a different story.
Morning Sickness Symptoms
- You can experience Nausea by eating some smelly food
- You can feel it any time of the day by some taste, smell, and heat or anything which is you used to be
- You may feel nausea without vomit also
- You may experience nausea during the first trimester of pregnancy or by eight weeks of pregnancy.
- You can have these experiences after the first trimester also if this is late.
When to See a Doctor
- When you have severe nausea during pregnancy
- You may easily faint and dizzy any time when you stand up or doing something or walking
- Decrease the urination amount and coming darker
- Constantly having vomiting all the day
- Losing your weight
- Can’t eat anything and not even keep any food
- Feeling dizzy or lethargic
- Feeling illness
What Causes Morning Sickness
Early pregnancy symptoms count this morning sickness, according to research most women experience symptoms of morning sickness like nausea, vomiting, cramping, dizziness, and more. These changes women experience because their body is continuously changing in terms of size and also hormonal changes occur. These changes take place in your body which results sickness in the morning and sometimes in evening sickness as well. There is no study exact causes of these changes.
Some other reasons for Morning Sickness
- You are pregnant with twins or multiples,
- Your previous pregnancy which causes still feeling sickness
- You may have a pregnancy history in your family of hyperemesis gravidarum
Complications in pregnancy
Feeling Nausea and vomiting does not cause any kind of emergency situation that any have faced ant even for your baby, Moreover, excessive vomiting or nausea like morning sickness can cause dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, decreased urination, and hospitalization.
How to Prevent Morning Sickness
Well, During pregnancy women may feel morning sickness symptoms and over the pregnancy entire week, there is not any prevention but peoples use morning sickness remedies for this also.
Most women experience morning sickness in the early morning and last till the day, all the symptoms feel in the morning which is called morning sickness. There is not any specific reason behind the morning sickness why does morning sickness happen but due to study hormonal changes take place in your body due to its symptoms first come in the morning.
Most women experience morning sickness through the entire pregnancy weeks but sometimes women do not experience vomiting but nausea is experienced probably. So they say nausea comes and goes but it comes again in a few days.
Depending on your body, most women experience this in four weeks and some others feel it just after two weeks of conception. Even some women have no idea till the four weeks of pregnancy that they are pregnant.